Friday, March 30, 2012

LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's

I love Lauren Conrad's line at Kohl's so much. All of her pieces are simple, feminine and have a vintage flair. Lauren's a Capricorn, like me, so my style is very similar to her's. It's also so affordable, especially with all the deals that Kohl's offers to customers. These are the pieces I'm loving and hoping to snag at my local Kohl's.


LC Lauren Conrad


Lauren Conrad flutter sleeve top, $22
Lauren Conrad cropped motorcycle jacket, $53
LC Lauren Conrad Floral Empire Hi-Low Maxi Dress, $54
Pleated shorts, $35
Lauren Conrad Necklace, $18
Lauren Conrad Bow Earrings, $7.80



It's raining here in Michigan so I've been having fun keeping my dog calm while it thunders! ;)
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ur so pretty!
Would you like to follow each other?
let me know at my blog.xx

http://nufashionlover.blogspot.com/

TaraMixandMatch said...

I saw those lace shorts in store the other day and they looked super cute! You should get them!

Mix and Match Fashion