Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Target Shoe Haul

I'm a huge fan of Target. I love their shoes and clothing. I seriously could spend all day at my local Target, they have everything you need, including Starbucks! I bought my favorite pair of jeans from there, they're very affordable and comfortable. I went shoe crazy recently so I decided to post what I bought!




These are my favorite pair because, well obviously they are leopard print and they're so comfy! I love wedges because of that. I also really recommend wedges for those who are just starting to wear heels, especially tall heels. Wedges have a bigger surface area making you feel more secure. I like pairing these heels with a pair of jeggings and a black top to spice it up. They were about $29.99 and I bought them off the Target website.



 These are probably the most uncomfortable ones I bought but fear not! A little breaking in will make them comfy in no time. I love the bright pink color, perfect for color blocking. I plan to wear these for Easter Sunday. To make them a little more comfy I suggest wearing them around your house a couple days before you plan to wear them out and adding some Dr. Scholl's inserts that are made for heels. Target also sells little padding that would help as well (they're usually in the shoe isle). I bought these for $29.99 off of the Target website but they also have them in store.


Edit-I have another pair of shoes I just bought as well but for some reason the pictures turned up weird. I plan on retaking the pictures and editing this post with them soon! :)


Now run off to your local Target and have a free-for-all! 
I hope you all have a fabulous day!

No comments: