Thursday, March 1, 2012

FOTD: Sexy Cat Eye

I love cat eyes, I wear them everyday but never this thick. Smudging the liner out helped make it look less in-your-face and more sexy. I could definitely see me doing this more frequently.




Face
UD De Slick Spray
MUFE HD Foundation #128 mixed with a little Nars Sheer Glow Stromboli
Hard Candy Glamaflauge Concealer in Medium
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sand
MAC Careblend Pressed Powder in Light Plus

Cheeks
NYC Sunny Bronzer to contour
MAC Blushbaby Powder Blush
MAC Honey Rose Magically Cool Liquid Powder to highlight 

Eyes
UD Primer Potion as a base
Naked 1 and Naked 2 Palettes:
       Foxy as a wash
       Bootycall on the browbone and inner corner
       Naked in the crease
       Buck in the outer v
       Blackout on the lower lashline and to smudge eyeliner
MAC Vanilla on the lid
MAC Wholesome Fluidline
Covergirl Professional Thick Mascara in Very Black
Ardell #120 Demi Falsies

Brows
MUFE Eyebrow Corrector #3

Lips
MAC Woo Me Kissable Lip Colour
UD Naked Lip Junkie Lipgloss (from the Naked2 Palette)

     

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You look fantastic!

Honeylushy said...

Ooh I love this look! your skin looks flawless. Great blog btw- Alma

Kate said...

Gorgeous photos!
Follow each other?

Kelsey Lenay said...

This looks gorgeous!