But anyways the VS Beauty Rush Bronzer line is very affordable, $7 and for what you get it's amazing. When I first swatched Tantastic I noticed a lot of chunks of gold glitter. Not like 'shimmer' where it was very finely milled but these chunks of glitter were huge. My stomach kind of churned because I prefer my bronzers to be matte or have sheer shimmer in it because I don't like my face to look like a disco ball. I was very surprised, though, when I actually applied it to my face as a contour that I didn't notice any of the glitter. It actually applied looking very matte and I was reminded of one of my favorite bronzers, MAC Refined Golden. These two bronzers have the same tone (they both apply a little red, at least on my skin). Although MAC Refined Golden clearly has gold shimmer in the pan but it disappears when I apply it to my face. Overall I'm very happy with Tantastic and really recommend it to anyone who was looking for a dupe for MAC's Refined Golden bronzing powder.
From Left to Right: VS Beauty Rush Tantastic Bronzer and MAC Refined Golden Bronzer
I'll be posting actual swatches of both bronzers in a day or two :)



No comments:
Post a Comment