Monday, March 26, 2012

Bridal Makeup Look


I have a couple freelance wedding gigs coming up this year so I wanted to play around with some new stuff I got for my kit. My cousin Amanda was willing to be my model. I had a lot of fun dolling her up. 
 I also styled her hair by wrapping sections around a 1" barrel iron and set it with hairspray :)
Face
-UD De Slick Setting Spray
-L'Oreal True Match Foundation in W1 Porcelain
-E.L.F. Studio Concealer in Light
-MAC MSF Natural in Medium Dark

Cheeks
-Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer to contour
-NYX Cream Blush in Natural
-MAC Blushbaby Blush to set cream blush
-MAC Shell Pearl Beauty Powder to highlight

Eyes
-L'Oreal HIP Paint in Secretive as a base
-UD Virgin in the inner corner and brow bone
-MAC Wedge in the crease
-MAC Mystery to deepen the crease, outer v and on the lower lashline
-MAC Vanilla on the lid
-MAC Honey Lust dusted lightly over MAC Vanilla
-MAC Wholesome Fluidline smudged with MAC Mystery
-NYX Skinny Eye Marker to redefine the eye
-Estee Lauder Mascara 
-Ardell Medium Individual False Lashes just on the outer lashes to create a cat eye effect

Brows
-Clinique Instant Lift For Brows in Soft Blonde using just the brow side 


Lips
-MAC Fuchsia Fix Tinted Lip Conditioner
-MAC Patisserie Lipstick
-NARS Chelsea Girl Lip Lacquer

No comments: