Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Where in the world is Megalina?!

Hey dolls! I'm so sorry I really haven't posted at all. February is such a short month and is filled with so much to do, at least for me.

So while I was MIA this is what I was doing:
1) February 7th- I started a new job at an Alzheimer's+ Memory Care Facility. It's very time consumming and since we have a shortage of employees I nearly get called in everyday. Plus by the time I get home I'm so tired from giving showers, changing diapers, feeding and lifting my residents that all I wanna do is pass out in my bed.
2) February 13th- Nick and I celebrated our two year anniversary. We ate at the Melting Pot as a surprise for me that I didn't really get to dress how I wanted to and it was unexpected. Otherwise I would've taken lots of pictures for you guys!
3) February 14th-Valentine's Day, I basically was with Nick all day on his side of town.
4) I've been touring cosmetology schools in the Metro Detroit area because I've decided Nursing school isn't for me and my love for hair, makeup, etc. is so deep that I must be a cosmetologist! (So far I have to decide between the Douglas J. Aveda Inst and Paul Mitchell The School) Any opinions, suggestions??
5) I'm also attending my local community college full time, which takes up a lot of my energy as well.
6) I had my wisdom teeth pulled out the other day! All four of them so I'm a little woozy.

So to sum it up, I  promise I'll be posting in a couple of days. Thank you all to have subscribed to my blog and reading it too! I love you all. If any of you have any requests for me, I'd love to do it. I want to get on a more up close and personal basis with all of you lovely dolls! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww feel better my darling....you had a busy month...looking forward to future posts