
I've decided that this Summer I am going to step out of my peachy-pinky-nude comfort zone and try colors I usually never wear. Recently I've thought about how awesome other bloggers and celebs look with bright colored lips and I've never really had the guts to do it too. Mainly it stems from the fact that I have a thin upper lip. When I'm not smiling and wearing a nude/light colored lipstick or lipgloss it's not very noticeable that my upper lip is thin. BUT when I smile, my top lip completely disappears. It's even worse when I wear a bright shade on my lips, I don't even have to smile and the bright shade has made my top lip look even smaller. Maybe it's just in my head or maybe I'm right, who knows but I am going to say "to hell" with it all and just wear my MAC Chatterbox lipstick and not care if my top lip is none existent. So this Summer I want to try every lip color out there from orange to fuchsia to coral. Who's with me? :)
5 comments:
Nice!!
GreetingzZz from Amsterdam!!!
Check out my new make up blog:)
Love,
Shenna
Defining lips is all that matters and that has to have sink with the individualistic shape of lips.It is a good decision in your case.organic makeup
The best way to look good is to listen o the heart.Because when you feel confident about a look you can wear it and look happy and confident.mineral lipstick
I think you would look good with bright lips! Please post pix if you do:) I also said I was going to step out of my comfort zone, and I bought a bunch of orange lipsticks and candy yum yum :P
Vanessa- I've seen swatches of Candy Yum Yum, talk about neon! I could never be brave enough to wear it but I hope you will :) I do have a makeupalley account (I mostly lurk it) but my username is xomegalina. Unfortunately I don't have a Twitter but I'm thinking about getting one...
Post a Comment