Thursday, March 17, 2011

FOTD: Spring Fever


So it looks like it might be safe to say that Spring is here in Michigan (knock on wood, I don't want to jinx myself). If you're from the Mitten then you'd know how bipolar the weather is here. One minute it's snowing and the next it's 60 degrees. Today is just beautiful, as was yesterday. Nick and I spent the day on Belle Isle and we're really excited for it to get warmer so we can picnic and swim there! I'll probably post some pictures of yesterday's adventure later today. But anyways, all this nice weather is making me pull out all my summer toned makeup!







Face
-Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Relief to moisturize
-Urban Decay De Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray to prime
-Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Stromboli
-Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sand/Sable
-bare Minerals Well Rested for Eyes
-Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder in Medium 02 to set foundation
-MAC Comfort MSF as a bronzer

Cheeks
-VS Beauty Rush Bronzer in Tantastic to contour
-MAC Sunbasque Powder Blush
-MAC Hand-Finish Mineralize Blush to highlight

Eyes
-MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot as a base
-MAC Woodwinked on lid
-Clinique Like Mink Eyeshadow Duo (lighter shade in my inner corner and the brown shade in my crease and outer v)
-MAC Brule and Wedge on browbone
-MAC Dipdown Fluidline
-MAC Mystery on lower lashline and on upper lashline to set eyeliner
-VS Between the Sheets Eyeshadow on lower lashline
-Covergirl Volume Exact Mascara in Very Black
-Ardell Demi Wispies

Brows
-MAC Cork

Lips
-MAC Summerfruit Cremestick Liner
-VS Big Smooch Plumping Gloss in Nude/Plump-this is my new favorite lipgloss, I wear it everyday!

6 comments:

Hollywood said...

Very pretty look I love brown look atm :)

Natalie said...

I love this!!! You have such pretty eyes. :)

I love your earrings & hair as well!
<3

barbieXbeauty said...

gorgeous! & the earings are soo soo cutee!!!!!

Unknown said...

your earrings are amazing xxxx

jezmacmania said...

very pretty look! i looove your earrings!! Btw, I awarded you with the Stylish Blogger Award! Come by my page for the details. =D

bella said...

i came across your blog, i love make up, even thought i am not good applying it,
following you,
hope you enjoy my blog as much as i enjoyed yours =D

http://bellaprincess1.blogspot.com