Friday, February 4, 2011

FOTD: Just a Quickie! ;)

Hey dolls! Here's a quickie fotd I did earlier this week. On another note, today is National Wear Red for Women day. My aunt was featured on our local news last night, speaking about the major heart attack she had at 46 and luckily survived because she did one smart thing, she took two aspirin and it saved her life! Now she's working with Go Red for Women to help save the lives of other women. So wear red today to support the cause, as I will be doing!

 Ha ha! Sorry my bangs were a apparently a little funky that day!

Face
-Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
-MAC NC30 Select Foundation
-Palladio Yellow Concealer stick as an undereye concealer
-bare Minerals Well Rested for Eyes to set concealer
-MAC Medium Dark MSF Natural to set foundation
-MAC Comfort MSF as a bronzer


Cheeks
-Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess to contour
-Cargo Miami Beach Blush (THE MOST FANTASTIC BLUSHER, EVER! I can't wait for summer as it will be amazing with a deeper tan!)
-MAC Sun Centered Colourform to highlight

Eyes
-MAC Painterly Paint Pot
-MAC Cork in the crease
-MAC Brule and Soft Brown mixed as a lid color
-MAC Vanilla as a brow highlight
-MAC Phloof! in the inner corner
-MAC Brun on the lower lashline
-MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
-Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion
-Ardell Demi Wispies

Lips
-MAC Summerfruit Cremestick Liner
-MAC Viva Glam Gaga I Lipstick
-MAC Bare Necessity Dazzleglass

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was your aunt?! i saw that last night. i don't think i have meant her?

Megalina said...

Haha! Yeah! Didn't you hear her last name? It's the same as mine. You might've met her, I'm not sure though.

she walks iin beauty said...

You're so beautiful Megan! I wish I would've read this post sooner so that I could wear red. :o(

Ariana

BTW, I'm giving away an UD Naked Palette (in case I didn't tell you) if you're interested. (:

Francesca said...

Your face is flawless!


http://www.francescaxdoll.blogspot.com

barbieXbeauty said...

So pretty! & that necklace is soo cute!! love itt!!

Kettelyn said...

hi,

omg you are so pretty! I am following you, hope yo can stop by and follow my blog too! :)

tty,
K,
xoxox