Face
-Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Relief to moisturize
-Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Stromboli
-Rimmel Stay Matte Powder to set foundation
-Palladio Yellow Concealer Stick to conceal undereye circles
-bare Minerals Well Rested to set concealer
-MAC Comfort MSF as a bronzer
Cheeks
-Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess to contour
-MAC Improvise Mineralize Blush
-MAC Shell Pearl Beauty Powder to highlight
Eyes
-MAC Painterly Paint Pot as base
-MAC Honey Lust on lid
-MAC Cork in crease
-MAC Phloof! in the inner corner
-MAC Carbon to smudge on upper and lower lashline
-MAC Blacktrack Fluidline to define the smudging
-Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara
Brows
-NYX Dark Brown Eyeshadow
Lips
-MAC Fuchsia Fix Tinted Lip Conditioner to moisturize lips
-MAC Subculture Lip Pencil
-MAC Patisserie Lipstick
-MAC Feelin' Dreamy Tinted Lipglass
*For the Split Personality*
-MAC Red Lipstick
I outlined my lips using a lip pencil and the lipstick and then filled it in. This lipstick is a satin and is a little drying but I loved the finish. I didn't feel it needed a gloss so I just left it as is.
So on the topic of Red Lipstick: Like it or Leave it?



5 comments:
you look good with red lips. you should wear them more often:)
Jasmine
You look gorgeous! I need to stop wearing pink and nude lipsticks so much and step out of my comfort zone a bit and start wearing the reds I have. (:
You look so pretty with red lips!!
As much as I try.. I don't feel like I can pull it off. =( I think I'll give it another shot though.. =)
@Jasmine- Thanks! I've been trying to wear red lips more often but it can be kind of a difficult color to wear
@she walks iin beauty- Thanks doll, you should definitely step out of your comfort zone, at least once in awhile ;)
@glamourme- thank you :) I agree, I noticed some smudging just by talking and eating and red always stains so that's why I don't wear red lips all the time.
@Natalie- thank you! Definitely give it another shot. Red lips can be really pretty and I don't think there's a color you couldn't pull off :)
girll, you can pull it off! second i saw it i wanted to kiss ya! ;) you look freaking amazing with both of your personalities
mollysmakeupblog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment