Face
-Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Relief to moisturize
-Smashbox PhotoFinish Primer on T-zone and chin
-Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Stromboli
-Maybelline Yellow Concealer Stick as an undereye concealer
-bare Minerals Well Rested to set undereye concealer
-Rimmel Stay Matte Powder to set foundation
-MAC Comfort MSF as a bronzer
Cheeks
-MAC Refined Golden Bronzing Powder to contour
-MAC Gingerly Blush
-MAC Truth& Light Magically Cool Liquid Powder to highlight
Eyes
-MAC Painterly Paint Pot as a base
-MAC Folie on lid
-MAC Sketch on outer v and crease
-MAC Mystery to darken outer v and on lower lashline
-MAC Soft Brown to blend any harsh lines
-Ulta Camel on browbone
-MAC Nylon in the inner corner
-Stila Onyx Eye Kajal on waterline
-MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
-Covergirl Volume Exact Mascara in Very Black (Awesome mascara! I like this better than Lashblast.)
Brows
-NYX Dark Brown Eyeshadow
Lips
-ELF Prime and Plump (I only used the Plump side. It makes my lips tingle, makes them a little bigger and softens them. I love this!)
-MAC Oak Lip Pencil
-MAC Peachstock Lipstick
-MAC Devilishly Stylish Lipglass
So does anyone else love cheetah print as much as I do?!



3 comments:
I like your looks a lot! and your hair is amazing!
kiss
Love the look! I agree, I haven't taken any FOTD pictures lately because the quality is horrible since there is basically no light coming in through the windows (it doesn't help that I've been waking up pretty late lately either haha...).
I love cheetah print! I call it leopard print though but it's the same thing. (: I've been buying a lot of leopard print things lately. I'll have to check VS to see if the cardigan is still in stock.
Also, I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Stylish Blogger Award. (:
http://shewalksiinbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html
-Ariana
That's a really pretty look! Love those cheetah prints too.
New follower here!
http://www.sisisparkles.blogspot.com
Post a Comment