Saturday, December 18, 2010
Product Love: MAC Fuchsia Fix Tinted Lip Conditioner
Recently I went to my local MAC counter and decided to pick up a couple things. One of them was Fuchsia Fix Tinted Lip Conditioner. I had heard a lot of good stuff about MAC's TLCs and was always curious to try it out. My lips are super peely. No matter how much lip balm, chapstick, etc. I put on my lips, they're always dry and my lipstick/lipgloss always defines it. It really bothers me and not only that my lip are not soft and supple, you know when you see girls with big juicy lips? Yeah I don't have that because they're so dry and cracking, even in the summer and that really bothered me because I want soft kissable lips too. Well after putting Fuchsia Fix on my lips I instantly felt a difference. My lips are in much better condition and this is the only thing that helps me achieve soft lips. I love the faint vanilla scent and the subtle pop of color. For girls who have zero pigmentation in their lips and don't want to wear lipstick/lipgloss all the time, this is there answer. It will moisturize while giving a natural looking color without looking too done up. It's perfect! The only thing I don't really care for is the fact that it's in a pot and when you rub your finger in the product your finger stains a little bit. But other than that it's a great product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'm from MI too so I understand the dry lips. Lip glosses and lipsticks will really dry out your lips with all those chemicals in them. I use all natural lip balms and take flax/fish oil and evening primrose oil and that really helps me!
Post a Comment