From the Lush website:
"Start the day the Goldilocks way with a helping or three of porridge oats. Ideal for sensitive skin; irresistible to everyone else. Oats are soothing for the skin, while orange juice is refreshing. Rise and shine with some delicious porridge."
Lush describes Porridge soap as a "nutritious breakfast bar" and I have to say, I agree!
Lush is a guilty pleasure of mine. I find myself getting excited just thinking about the mounds of yummy soap, creamy lotions and unique shampoos. Everything I've ever bought from Lush I've always loved.Here's my list of Lush products:
1. Big Shampoo (it's like a salt scrub for your hair)
2. Curly Wurly Shampoo (filled with actual coconut flakes!)
3. Honey I Washed the Kids Soap (smells delicious)
4. Karma Soap (smells like patchouli)
5. No Name
6. Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter (I ALWAYS have this on hand)
With that being said, I love Lush. I just wish I had an actual bath tub instead of a shower/tub combo so that I could really enjoy Bubble Bars and Bath Bombs. Anyways, on to Porridge Soap.
Porridge Soap is a VEGAN soap that's filled with oatmeal, molasses and orange juice. Instead of rubbing the soap onto a sponge/washcloth, I rubbed it directly on my skin. The oats created an exfoliating effect but also felt like a massage. Then I wet my sponge and started rubbing at my sudsy skin. This created a very thick lather and it smelled absolutely AMAZING! I wanted to eat my skin...that's kind of extreme, I know, but it smelled really good. Afterwards my skin felt nourished, moisturized, soft and supple. Most of the time soaps leave my skin dry but this one didn't at all. I felt super clean but not like my skin was going to crack from lack of moisture. I would have to say I have dry skin so I would definitely recommend it for people with dry skin and better yet, everyone! My favorite part was how thick it lathered up. It was like milkshake thick. Perfect soap. I have zero cons to share. So everyone go out to Lush and buy Porridge soap! :)
P.S. I'm going to be doing my first YouTube video tomorrow. It's going to be a Revlon Colorstay Foundation review! :)

2 comments:
Hi doll, just found your blog and loving it! This soap sounds so good! xo Keep it Glam!
New follower here. I like your blog.
I really like your hair too. Glad I stumbled on your page. Keep posting please.
Post a Comment