Thursday, November 18, 2010
A Look from Last Week (fotd)
This is an fotd I did last Friday but the funeral and everything blocked my ability to post anything. I pretty much just wanted the whole world to stop for awhile but obviously, the world goes on. In slightly happier news, this is a very easy look that anyone could do.
Face
-Clinique Moisture Surge as a moisturizer
-Revlon Early Tan Colorstay Foundation
-Palladio Yellow Concealer as an undereye concealer
-bare Minerals Well Rested for Eyes to set undereye concealer
-MAC Med. Dark MSF Natural to set foundation
-MAC Comfort MSF as a bronzer
Cheeks
-Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess as a contour
-MAC Gingerly Powder Blush
-MAC Improvise Mineralize Blush
-MAC Shell Pearl Beauty Powder as a highlight
Eyes
-L'Oreal HiP Secretive Paint as a base
-MAC Handwritten on lid
-MAC Folie on crease
-MAC Carbon on outer v and lower lashline
-Ulta Camel on browbone
-MAC Dazzlelight in the inner corners
-MAC Blacktrack Fluidline on upper lashline
-MAC Haute& Naughty Mascara
-Ardell #110 Lashes
Brows
-NYX Dark Brown Eyeshadow
Lips
-MAC Oak Lip Pencil
-MAC Peachstock Lipstick
-MAC C-Thru Lipglass
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
Love your makeup! Youre very beautiful.. great blog, I'm following(:
visit my beauty blog
http://beautylessons.blogspot.com/
thanks doll! I'll be sure to follow yours as well :)
i love your eyemakeup! so pretty :)
I adore your eyes, so chic. And your boobs....jealous big time!! Lol. x
@Donna: Thanks! :)
@Hannah: Thank you lol I love my bubbies...sometimes lmao
So pretty, you remind me so much of April from Eastbound and down.. have you ever wathed it??
Michelle
Thanks! No I've never watched it but maybe I will now lol
You look gorgeous! I love this look!!
very pretty! So glad I found your blog, Im a new follower :)
theroyalblush.blogspot.com
You look really pretty and the blue jacket really suits you :)
I would like to invite you to my blog. There's a giveaway going on at the moment, so good luck if you decide to join! :)
xx
I absolutely love your gold, cross necklace! Where did you get that? :)
@Michelle: Thanks! That's actually the cross that my godmother gave me when I was baptized as a little baby. I have no idea where she got it but I'm sure you could find one similar at a Catholic Supply Store :)
You are absolutely gorgeous!! You should do video makeup tutorials so we can all see how you do your amazing makeup!!! :)
Post a Comment