Tuesday, April 17, 2012

FOTD: Soft and Natural

For this look I opted for soft shades and light eyeliner. I also didn't have much self tanner on so I am closer to my real skin tone. I've been working hard to embrace the real me sans self tanner. I still feel better with a tan but I do like my real skin tone too.I received MAC's Jardin Aires Pigment in a swap, I love it. Such a complex and pretty color that is very versatile.



Face
-UD De Slick Setting Spray
-MUFE HD Foundation in #117
-Maybelline Yellow Concealer
-bare Minerals Well Rested 
-MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Light Plus

Cheeks
-NYC Sunny Bronzer to contour
-NARS Madly Powder Blush
-MAC Shell Pearl Beauty Powder to highlight

Eyes
-UDPP
-MAC Vanilla on the browbone and inner corner
-MAC Wedge in the crease
-MAC Mystery to darken the crease and on the lower lash line
-MAC Jardin Aires Pigment on the lid
-MAC Wholesome Fluidline
-Maybelline the Falsies Black Drama Mascara

Brows
-MUFE Brow Corrector #3

Lips
-MAC Angel Lipstick
-Essence Nude Kiss Lipgloss

2 comments:

Kelsey Lenay said...

Love it! Your "closer to natural" skin tone you have right now looks great with your eye color, and all of the makeup colors. Gorgeous : )

Natalie said...

You look so pretty and I love your shirt!