Product: St. Moriz Self Tanning Mousse
Website ordered from: Amazon.com
Seller: Cosmetics Factory
Location: Somewhere in the UK
Price: $8.13 per bottle
Quantity purchased: 4 bottles
Ordered on: June 17, 2011
Estimated Shipping Date: July 20-August 2, 2011
Package shipped: June 22, 2011
Package Arrived: June 27, 2011
Packaging: Small cardboard box and packing peanuts
Condition of Package: Perfect-no dents, breakage or spillage.
Basically, since I live in Michigan and my package was coming from the UK I wasn't expecting it any time soon but 5 days after I received notification that it was shipped, it was on my doorstep. I was so excited! I paid $40, shipping included, for 4 bottles of self tanner-the same price I would pay for ONE bottle! This will last me awhile and if you're looking to order St. Moriz, go to Amazon and order it from the Cosmetics Factory! Also, order multiple bottles at a time to cut down on having to order it so much. As you all know, St. Moriz is a dupe for St. Tropez but I actually prefer St. Moriz. I can't stress enough how happy I am with my order.
I hope you all have a fun and safe 4th of July! I will be working, as the nursing home never closes and the elderly need care. Spend lots of time with your family and eat lots of BBQ for me! :)
1 comment:
Great bargain! Heard lots of great things baout this self tanner (:
Post a Comment