Sunday, July 10, 2011

FOTD: Wedding Bells Are Ringing

...Not my wedding bells but my cousin's ;) I went to her wedding earlier this evening and this is the look I did. I love Satin Taupe for evening looks.

Face
MAC NC35 Studio Fix Fluid
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sand
Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder in Medium
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer

Cheeks
NYC Sunny Bronzer to contour
E.L.F. Peachykeen Blush
MAC Shell Pearl Beauty Powder to highlight

Eyes
MAC Painterly Paint Pot as a base
MAC Vanilla and Grain on the browbone
MAC Phloof! in the inner corner
MAC Satin Taupe on the lid
MAC Fresh Daisy on the inner lid between Phloof! and Satin Taupe
MAC Soft Brown to blend
WnW Silent Treatment Palette
     -Dark shimmery brown eyeshadow to darken crease and outer v
Milani Espresso Eyeliner
MAC Brun to smudge eyeliner and on lower lash line
Covergirl Professional Thick Mascara in Very Black


Lips
MAC Spice Lip Pencil
MAC Girl's Delight Dazzleglass

4 comments:

Miss Cupcake said...

SOOO pretty!!! You look awesome!!!

Hope you're having a great weekend!!

XOXO, CC

http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com

SiSi Sparkles said...

lovely look! I love the way you blended your eyeshadow.

PL said...

Great Look! :]

PolaBerry
polaberry.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! Nice lip gloss color! That's cool!