As we all know, self tanning is addictive and expensive. When you're a broke college student it sucks but I recently came across the idea of tea tanning on a google search. Basically you boil 10 black tea bags in enough water to cover them, let the concentrated tea steep and cool and then pour it into a spray bottle. Afterwards you're supposed to spray the tea onto your skin and let it dry a bit, wipe off the excess and you're instantly darker. The upside is that it's cheaper and completely natural. I've heard of some girls using it to deepen their tan which is what I'd like to do. I'm going to try it for the next week and let you know if it works or not.
Has anyone tried self tanning with tea? I'd love to know if it's true or just another haux.
6 comments:
What an interesting idea, I'd love to see how it works out:]
that sounds awesome. let us know how it works out :)
Wow, that's interesting. I'd love to know if it actually works for you cause I been feelin' extra pale lol. Btw girl, I awarded you with the Sunshine Award over on my blog. :)
I've heard about it but I'm too lazy to actually try it ahah! Do keep us updated, I can't wait to see what you think of it (:
Oh that sound so amazing !! Can't wait to find out if it is actually true ! Please update up when you have a chance :)
Xoxo Jess
Jess126xo.blogspot.com
Super cute blog btw ;)
Such an interesting and a good idea for a cheaper tanning. Hope this will work.
Black Tea
Post a Comment