It's almost too dark/light (funky lighting) to tell what my makeup looks like. Boo!
I was just testing out some products I've bought recently. I've had my eye on Revlon Smoked Peach since last October but didn't really want to spend $7 (I have no idea why, I'll spend $15 on a lipstick easily). I think it's because bright peach lipsticks usually pull very orangey on me but I personally love Smoked Peach. I got it at Kroger (haha!) on a clearance rack for $3. I also picked up Cheek& Cheerful Mineralize Blush and Beach Bronze Creme Bronzer at my CCO. Sometimes it pays to wait... :)
Face
-Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Relief applied to my dry areas
-Urban Decay De Slick Makeup Setting Spray used as a primer
-Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Foundation in Sandy Beige
-Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sand/Sable applied under my eyes
-bare Minerals Well Rested for Eyes to set concealer
-Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder in 02 Medium to set foundation
-MAC Beach Bronze Creme Bronzer
Cheeks
-NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny to contour
-MAC Cheek& Cheerful Mineralize Blush -this blush is beautiful!
-MAC Sun Centered Colour Form Powder as a highlight
Eyes
-MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot applied as a base
-MAC Texture on lid
-MAC Soft Brown in the crease
-VS Between the Sheets Eyeshadow in the outer corner
-MAC Vanilla in the inner corner
-
-Milani Espresso Easyliner
-MAC Brun to set eyeliner and on the lower lashline
-Covergirl Professional Super Thick Mascara in Very Black
-Dollar Tree Falsies cut in half
Lips
-MAC Oak Lip Pencil
-Revlon Smoked Peach Matte Lipstick
-MAC Perennial High Style Lipglass
This was a mess up...but I think it accurately depicts my personality! I'm a goofball... :)
I'm a sucker for a sale or a clearance rack. Did anyone get some great deals lately?



4 comments:
You look so pretty!
I love Smoked Peach on you. Funny, I actually never wore mine after I swatched it. I don't know why.. I'm going to have to pull it back out and give it a shot. :)
Awe thank you! I was surprised how much I liked Smoked Peach. How it looked on my lips was much different than what it looked like swatched on my hand. Definitely pull it out, it might be the same for you :)
beautiful photos <3 i love your hair and make up!!
Love the natural color and the peachy shade looks so suited to the dry summer months.I think wearing lips subtle and dark eye suit better through the summer.organic cosmetic brushes
Post a Comment