This nail polish is soo gorgeous! I didn't have much hope for it when it was released in MAC's Venomous Villains collection. I don't know why, I think it was the green base that turned me off of it. But Nick wanted me to have the three nail polishes from the collection. Formidable! was kind of a disappointment. It wasn't very flashy so when I put this on I was amazed because it's such an interesting aray of colors. The green turns out to be more of a olive with a gold sheen and then when you move your nails it's a purpley-pink shimmer. Ah, there were so many beautiful pictures I wanted to post them all up! Haha...well just so everyone knows it's three coats of Mean& Green (I wanted to make sure it was completely opaque) with C&D Sticky as a base coat and Seche Vite as a top coat. I'm also wearing the Kiss "Glue-on" Artificial Nails. 

In my car in between classes...
And outside once I got home! :)


1 comment:
ummm LOVE this polish! Perfect Fall color xo
Post a Comment