Monday, February 22, 2010

OPI Shorts Story

I got this on sale from ULTA and it's been on my wishlist for quite some time. It didn't look very bright in the bottle, which I thought was odd since it was apart of the Brights Collection. But I bought it anyways and once it was on my nails it was very bright! It's a barbie pink and I'm in loveee :)



3 Coats, Seche Vite Top Coat, with flash

Without flash


Oh and here's what Nick gave me on our anniversary/Valentine's Day
It's a shadow box with all of the stuff we've done throughout the year. Like the tickets to see Lil Wayne in concert that I bought him for his birthday, Winterfest and Homecoming tickets, the funny pictures we took at Cedar Pointe, movie ticket stubs, Harlem Globetrotters tickets and all the fortunes from the Chinese restaurants we've eaten at! His mom helped him but it was his idea haha. So cute.

No comments: