Here's what I got:
(from left to right)
Vibrant Grape Eyeshadow (satin), Plum Dressing Eyeshadow (veluxe pearl) and Greensmoke Eyeshadow (lustre).
Not pictured are Contrast e/s and Mulch e/s...I depotted them already so I didn't bother to take a picture.
(from left to right)
Feelin' Dreamy Tinted Lipglass- From the Warm and Cozy Collection...I got the last one :) and Culture Clash Tinted Lipglass- From the Spring Colour 1 Forecast collection...I'm so sad this is LE :(
Shy Girl Lipstick (Cremesheen)
I got this as a Back 2 MAC and I layered it over Creme D'nude today. I love Cremesheens. So many people complain about them because they're pretty soft but I love the texture and the shine it leaves. Knock on wood but none of them have tilted or smooshed...fingers crossed it won't happen now!
And I saved the best for last!!!
Viva Glam Gaga! I am so in love with this color. It's a light bubblegum blue-pink lustre lipstick. It reminds me of barbies and I love barbies! It's kind of crazy just alone so I layer it over Myth but I'm sure other people would be fine wearing it alone, that's just my personal opinion. Again, another LE that I love. It makes me so sad. :(
When I got my make up done, the MUA used the plum x4 palette. She only used two shades off of it but I wasn't too impressed. I felt like Bruised Plum really did look like a bruised plum and I don't want my eyes looking like I got beat up. Oh well, it was still nice of Nick to do that for me and the MUA was really nice too.




No comments:
Post a Comment