Blahh, before Nick and I went out to Gourmet Buffet for dinner. I can't seem to get the lighting right in my pictures. I always take them too late when the sun has gone and flash whites everything outtt, ughh.
(excuse the bra, eek, sorry!)
Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation NW15 mixed with Revlon Photoready Foundation Shell 003
MAC Fleur Power Powder Blush
MAC Med. Dark Blot Powder
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder in Brighten
Physicians Formula Baked Tan Bronzer
Eyes:
Maybelline Matte Mousse Foundation in Nat. Ivory 003 (base)
Urban Decay Sin e/s (lid)
MAC Mulch e/s (crease)
Sephora Strass 003 e/s (lid)
MAC Vanilla e/s (inner corners)
MAC Brule e/s (brow bone)
MAC Fig. 1 e/s (smudged into bottom lash line)
Maybelline Night Sky e/s (smudged into bottom lash line)
Clinique Night Plum e/s (smudged into bottom lash line)
W&W Black Creme Liner
Maybelline The Colossal Mascara in Glam Black
Eyebrows:
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil
Lips:
MAC Spice l/p
MAC Creme D'nude l/s
MAC Baby Sparks Dazzleglass (by far, my most favorite lip gloss!!)



No comments:
Post a Comment