Wednesday, May 25, 2011

FOTD: Lookin' Like a Show Girl

So if you didn't notice, I dyed my hair dark again! I needed it as my roots were coming in and my hair was turning into a brassy red color when it was supposed to be light brown. I don't think I can pull off light hair. Everytime I tried to do an fotd, my hair looked horrible and so I never posted it. I feel like myself again!


Oh and by the way, aren't these false lashes ridiculous on me?! I swear they didn't look that crazy in person but looking at the pictures now, I think I looked like I was a show girl in Vegas!

Face
-UD De-Slick Spray
-Sally Hansen Natural Beauty "Your Skin Makeup" Foundation in Sandy Beige
-Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sable/Sand
-MAC Med. Dark MSF Natural
-NYC Sunny Bronzer

Cheeks
-VS Beauty Rush Bronzer in Lotta Bronze to contour
-MAC Mighty Aphrodite Blush Duo
-MAC Hand-Finish Mineralize Blush to highlight

Eyes
-MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot
-MAC Brun in the crease and outer v
-MAC Mystery on lid and lower lashline
-MAC Handwritten to add warmth
-MAC Naked Lunch to highlight
-MAC Soft Brown to blend
-Milani Espresso Eyeliner
-MAC Carbon to set eyeliner
-Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara in Very Black
-Ardell 113 Lashes (?)

Brows
-MAC Brun Eyeshadow

Lips
-MAC Spice Lip Pencil
-MAC Creme D'nude Lipstick
-MAC Strange Potion Lipglass

2 comments:

JC ♔ said...

i love it! you really rock mighty aphrodite. also, love your foundation. your skin is glowing.

Nora said...

hi: you are very beautifull;)

xx kiss from France

http://norabrownsugar.blogspot.com/