"Nail Tek FOUNDATION II: for soft, peeling nails"
"Nail Tek FOUNDATION fills unsightly ridges and nail damage while strengthening the natural nail. This unique base coat is a special blend of strengtheners, conditioners, micro-fibers, and natural fillers. Foundation smooths uneven nail surfaces while helping to grow healthy, beautiful nails."
"Nail Tek FOUNDATION heals, strengthens, shapes"
My nails are so brittle, they break all the time. When I was 14 and just starting high school I had acrylic nails put on at a nail salon. I loved them so much. I had them on until November 2009 when I finally took them off because it was too expensive to keep up. Since then I've been trying to master the art of healthy nails that look clean and stay polished.
I bought Foundation II at Meijers, which was odd because I had been looking for it everywhere and could not find it. On the website it says it strengthens soft, peeling nails. I have been using this for a month and my nails do seem stronger. They break often still but that is because due to my job I wash my hands countless times a day. Soap and hot water weaken nailbeds but it is impossible to sterilize without washing my hands. Foundation II has also gotten rid of the yellow spots on my nails. It also makes nail polish application a lot smoother and my nails look flawless when polished. Overall, I love this base coat. I give it 5 out of 5 stars and recommend it to anyone needing stronger, healthier nails.
Disclaimer: I was not paid for this review. I bought Nail Tek FOUNDATION II personally and did not receive it from any company or person.

No comments:
Post a Comment