Sunday, April 11, 2010

CCO

Okay, so the other day when I was with my boyfriend we decided to go to Great Lakes Crossing. It's a huge mall in MI but it's mostly outlet stores. We were just getting some exercise and browsing when I saw the Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet Store. Inside they had stands of make up and I didn't see MAC but I figured I should check, just in case. Well to my astonishment, the make up stands were actually CCO (Cosmetic Company Outlet) and they did have MAC!! I nearly had a heart attack because I thought the only CCO in MI was in Birch Run, which is about two hours away from me. I am so happy I came across this. I only grabbed a couple things but I know I will be back there soon! :)

MAC Light Over Dark Mineralize Blush

This is the most beautiful blush in the world. The lighter part is copper, gold, and a goldish white color and the dark part is a coppery plum. When mixed together, it actually looks kind of pink! It is sooo pretty and it suits my skin tone well. I've been wearing it everyday :)


MAC Plum Dressing Eyeshadow


This kept photography blue but it's actually more of a blue toned purple with gray undertones. Clara from Beauty by Clara always uses this and I was so sad because it was LE and I kept trying to find a dupe but it was never right. I was so happy to stumble across it at CCO, it made my day. I'm thinking about going and buying a back up (which I never do) because I will be so upset when I hit pan. I know I will use this a lot!

No comments: