Tuesday, July 10, 2012

GIVEAWAY: $20 to Skincarerx.com or apothica.com!


Hey guys! I’m so excited to announce that I am hosting a giveaway with my new sponsor, Skincarerx! I am absolutely honored and flattered that they recognized my blog. As a thank you they have sent me a $20 giftcard that is redeemable to the following websites: skincarerx.com, apothica.com and skinbotanica.com!

In case any of you are unfamiliar with Skincarerx, they are a fabulous online company that sells skincare items, cosmetics, home products and hair products! They have a wide selection of brands to choose from like Too Faced, Clinique, YSL, Boscia, Cetaphil, Smashbox, etc.

And for anyone who is suffering from Melasma, a condition that creates dark discoloration on the face from pregnancy, genetic factors, menopause or medication, Skincarerx has the Best Melasma Treatment! (Click the link to see a list of products that target Melasma!)

So, here are the rules to enter the giveaway!

  1. You MUST be a follower of my blog via Google Friends Connect
  2. LIKE me on Facebook at Knee Deep in Makeup!
  3. You MUST be at least 18 years of age.
  4. Leave your email address in the comments. 
  5. The giveaway is only open to U.S. Residents 
  6. Go to Skincarerx.com or Apothica.com and pick out products that they offer that you would love to try. Then, leave them in the comments!

So if I were to enter my comment would look like this:

Google Friends Connect Name: Megalina
Facebook Name: Megan Krolikowski
Email: kro.megan@gmail.com
I would love to try the http://makeup.apothica.com/Essie-Nail-Polish-No-More-Film.html  and http://makeup.apothica.com/Essie-Nail-Polish-Geranium.html because they look really bright a fun for summer!


The giveaway will end on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 at MIDNIGHT so hurry up and enter! :)

4 comments:

Kim D. said...

GFC: Kim
FB: Kim D.
email: mom22girlz at ymail dot com
I would like the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel http://skinbotanica.com/Juice-Beauty-Green-Apple-Peel-Sensitive.html.

Jennai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juliana said...

GFC: Juliana
FB: Juliana A
email: julzinha91@yahoo.com

I would love the Bobbi BrownGel Eyeliner http://makeup.apothica.com/Bobbi-Brown-Long-Wear-Gel-Eyeliner-Black-Mauve-Shimmer.html

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.