Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bare Escentuals: Love at First Sight

Hey guys! I just ordered my first products from Bare Escentuals via Macys.com. Why have I not tried out BE before?! I've been asking myself this over and over. I think I might turn into a BE junkie and I'm going to buy their foundation soon. My skin has been looking pretty good (and only because I've been dilligently sticking to my skincare routine) so I think I could be able to pull the mineral foundation off with a good concealer or light tinted moisturizer. Especially since it's Summer, it's always nice not wearing a heavy foundation in the sticky heat. Michigan Summers are notoriously humid...we're not called the Great Lake State for nothin'! :)

Anyways, I was turned on to Bare Escentuals by Ariel Hope Makeup. She is amazing! Her looks are flawless and I could watch her Youtube Channel all day. She uses just MAC Concealer and Bare Minerals Foundation...her skin is flawless! Definitely check her out!

I ordered three products:
1. BE Pretty Amazing Lip Colour in Free Will
2. BE Prime Time Eyeshadow Primer
3. BE The Escape Eyeshadow Duo Palette

I've tried all three and I am in love! Just not with how I received them. Macys.com is annoying, I won't be using it again. I only purchased them on there for the convenience of not going to the mall even though my mall has Bare Escentuals. So dumb. Shipping took forever and the tracker was so false and was hardly ever updated. I basically had no idea where my package was the whole time. So, word of advice: make the trip to your local BE Boutique or Department store counter.

I will be doing individual reviews on all three products because I like them so much they all need their own 'spotlight'. I also want to use them more so my reviews will be more thorough. Stay tuned! :)

No comments: