Ah, who knew that school would take up so much of my time! I love it though so I have no complaints. I'm officially a senior student, which means I am now out on the Spa floor practicing on the general public. Oh and fyi, waxing is probably my favorite thing to do :)
Face
-Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Tawny
-Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sable
-Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder 02
Cheeks
-MAC Beach Bronze Creme Bronzer to contour
-NYX Natural Cream Blush
-MAC Sun Centered to highlight
Eyes
-NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil as a base
-MAC Vanilla on brow bone
-MAC Nude Pigment on lid
-MAC Wedge on the crease
-MAC Handwritten and Black Tied to darken outer v
-MAC Mystery to set eyeliner and on lower lash line
-Milani Espresso Eyeliner
-Covergirl Professional Thick Lash in Very Black
-Ardel Demi Wispies
Brows
-MAC Mystery and MAC Fix+
Lips
-MAC Innocence, Beware! Lipstick
-MAC Bare Necessity Dazzleglass


5 comments:
You skin looks phenomenal!
You look gorgeous here, your skin is flawless! xxx
I love how your skin looks so glowy.
Xo
gorgeous!
I like this look. Naturally beautiful you are!
http://beautyismaximus.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment