Tuesday, June 8, 2010

HG Products


My Holy Grail products, the ones I have either repurchased or will repurchase. My most favorite things in the world :)

Nars Chelsea Girls Lip Lacquer- I bought this yesterday but the second I put it on my lips, I was in love. it's kind of hard to get out of the little tub. I have long nails so at first the gloss got stuck underneath them. I quickly realized a better way to put it on my lips and threw some Q-Tips into my little makeup bag that I put in my purse. Now it's the Q-Tips that get dirty and not my nails :) The color is beautiful. It's said to be a nude beige but in my opinion it's more of a nude mauve-pink with a touch of beige/gray. I also love the texture, not too sticky but not runny. It's also very long lasting!
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (NW15 Winter/NW30 Summer)- I love this foundation. It can be kind of thick for summer I guess but it doesn't matter to me. It provides build-able coverage and a very natural looking finish.
Covergirl LashBlast Mascara- I bought this a long time ago and hated it because the tube I bought barely had any mascara in it. I just had a bad batch though because I repurchased it a couple months ago and I am in love. It provides lots of length and volume without making my lashes look clumpy or spidery. It's the perfect mascara.
MAC Hue Lipstick- I've been showing more love to this lately and I really love this color. Not only is the color awesome, I love the formula (Glaze). It is very moisturizing to my lips. I wish the other Glaze lipsticks had better colors because I would definitely purchase them. Hue is the perfect nude, understated pink lip color.
MAC Fix+- I love Fix+. It smells so good and I just spray it over my foundation and powder to make it look less powdery and to make it last longer. I also use these on eyeshadows if there is too much fall out and even to wet them to make the colors more intense. I have to pace myself on how much I use this.
L'Oreal Black Eye Kohl- I love using this to line my waterline. I really don't like using a nude eye pencil/reversible lip pencil to line my waterline. I use this everyday.
MAC Baby Sparks Dazzleglass- This is the perfect nude pink, sparkly and super glossy lipglass in the world. I love it so much! I could go on and on, I swear. I find it a really sexy lipgloss.
Bare Minerals Well Rested for Eyes- I have dark under eye circles and this disguises them. It doesn't even matter how many hours I sleep at night, I always have them. This definitely makes you look like you had a good night's sleep.
MAC Refined Golden Bronzing Powder- This gives me a healthy glow and even though it's really shimmery in the pan it goes on sort of matte like on the face. I don't look like a disco ball at all when I use this.
Clinique Moisture Surge- I heard this was a primer in a way but I'm still unsure about that. Not that I care though because it's an awesome moisturizer. Sometimes lotions give you shiny skin or make you oily but this is a gel and my skin just drinks it in. Within seconds my skin looks healthy, not like I slathered on a bunch of lotion and it makes it really soft.

No comments: